Thursday, November 6, 2008

Best Movie Ever


Last night after a fabulous enrichment activity of s'more roastin' and testimony bearin', our super fun 1st counselor in our bishopric and his wife invited us to go see a movie with them,
(which was a very spontaneous move, as the movie started at 10:00 on a school night, and Richard is usually in bed by 9) So of course we go, along with our friends Andy and Camille, and what do we see? The most fabulous movie of all time! No seriously, you will think I'm nuts, but we went to see "Fireproof", which is a low-budget film produced by and starring Kirk Cameron (remember him from way back when?) It is about a couple who are on the verge of divorce and how the husband comes to know Christ and is able to save his marriage...it is a tear-jerker through and through! OK, so the acting isn't that great, but the message it delivers completely and totally makes you forget about the acting! EVERYONE must see this movie! It made me want to be a better person, a better wife, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend...

5 comments:

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

I've heard about this. We'll have to go see it.

The Loesevitz Family - said...

So you went after all! I'm glad you had fun. So now when are we gonna hang out and have some fun? Maybe we could rent a movie and have pizza (so healthy, right!?) It was so much fun hanging out with you last night, I hope you had fun too!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

Carlie! How are ya? This is Stef Delorey. Angie told me about your blog. You look so good! I heard about Fireproof and I'm dying to see it. Everyone says it's so good. I just wanted to say hi, and I'm glad you're doing well.
P.S. I'm putting you on my friend's list if that is ok with you! =)

Angel said...

I hadn't even heard of this movie! It sounds way good though, I'll have to talk Trevor into going for sure!

Devin said...

Carlie Barley fe-fi-fo-farley I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ive heard that was a really good movie. Hope ya had fun!

the one and only,
DEVIN