Here we are before heading out...and below is honestly what the car looked like after it was all packed...Yes, that really IS 5 girls stuff...Can you believe how light we packed??
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Time Out For Women
This weekend I went with a few girls from my ward to Nashville for the Time Out For Women Conference. It was such a fantastic weekend full of lots of laughs and little sleep...

Here we are before heading out...and below is honestly what the car looked like after it was all packed...Yes, that really IS 5 girls stuff...Can you believe how light we packed??

Here we are before heading out...and below is honestly what the car looked like after it was all packed...Yes, that really IS 5 girls stuff...Can you believe how light we packed??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like fun! :)
Hey, I found you! It's amazing what a little blog stalking will do! It was such a weekend and now that my voice is back I want to do it all over again!
Post a Comment