Ok, we did it...we decorated for Christmas on Monday...we just couldn't wait! My mom sent me some fun wall stickers, and everytime I went into the closet, I saw our Christmas box, just waiting there for me to pull out and open up! 
We had so much fun decorating our teeny, tiny little tree!
Mom, here are some pictures for ya since you can't see our apartment... Above is the welcome sticker you sent...Thank you!! And I finally took pictures of the laundry room boxes. I forgot to take a before picture, but it was a mess! All of our food storage and laundry stuff was on the shelves, so I wrapped up some boxes and tucked everything away!

We had so much fun decorating our teeny, tiny little tree!
Mom, here are some pictures for ya since you can't see our apartment... Above is the welcome sticker you sent...Thank you!! And I finally took pictures of the laundry room boxes. I forgot to take a before picture, but it was a mess! All of our food storage and laundry stuff was on the shelves, so I wrapped up some boxes and tucked everything away!



10 comments:
Carlie Barley Fe Fi Fo Farley, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job on the Christdiddleychistmasdocordidleyecor!!!
TY< DEV
Too cute girl! Don't you love having a fireplace??!!?? Hope you're doing well!
It looks so cute! So funny, this is exactly what i did on Monday, too! Tyler was home to help me pull out the boxes, and the kids where asleep. very rare....had to jump on the opportunity. But...I had to hold off on the outside decor...
i love the wall stickers!
So cute Car! And way to go on being so organized!
So cute decorations! I love the lundry basket idea, so cute! I might have to steal that idea!
Car & Rich,
Great job on the decorating! It all looks so festive. You'd better enjoy your OWN decorations, because very soon you'll be enjoying some UTAH decor! :)
We love and miss you tons!
Oh, Car--the laundry room looks spectacular! Also the pantry. Leave it to you to be so darn cute AND organized.
3
Mom
ok i'm like the biggest loser ever!! I've been meaning to get back to you forever and a decade about my ftiend who lives there and does hair. I haven't heard back from her yet to see where she is working or if she is even working but her name is Kailee Wright and as soon as I hear from her I'll let you know! by the way you are beautiful and your house is darling! we miss you guys!
Wow! I love your style, Carlie! Absolutely adorable! What a great feeling to be so organized. I'm so impressed you actually decorated! Can't wait to see you in UTAH!!! Love you two!
Your place looks great, so festive. I can't wait to have a place of our own. See you two at Christmas time, if we can steal you away from your families! :)
Just like your mom- but I will admit, I probably will be doing something just like that in our home now... haha
Post a Comment