
Ok, I had my doubts. Ever since I saw who they picked to play Edward, I swore I would not go see it, and if I did go see it, that I would be sorely disappointed.
I was wrong.
All I have to say is, I was completely and pleasantly surprised by how much I loved Edward (and the movie in general)! He was perfect! So intense, so vampirey! Ok, nuff said, I do not need to oogle any more...

1 comment:
I would have to agree! I went yesterday and had very low expectations. I think it actually helped a lot though because then I was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed it, didn't LOVE it like I did the book but it was good. I think they did a pretty good job with most of the characters. Of course the movies never turn out like the books and the characters aren't what you "pictured in your head", so if you just expect that before going, it turns out to be a good movie. :)
Post a Comment