Friday night we went bowling with Jody and Dieter. We went to a sketchy-looking bowling ally called "Fun is Bowling." However, the N was missing, so it became our favorite chinese bowling ally: "Fu is Bowling!"
Why do I always look like that?
Cute Jody and Dieter in front of Fu is Bowling. (I stole these pictures from Jody's blog...)
Halloween was lots of fun...we went to Brian and Amber's for some homemade chili and games! Jody and Dieter and Amber's sister Christina and her husband Dave were also there. Here are some pics...(sorry Jody, I stole them from your blog too!)



4 comments:
Dieter and Jody look super fun...hehe, just kidding! I need to give you the other pictures from bowling! You guys are the superest!
HELLO!!!! I'm glad you saw my message and I am very glad to hear that you are doing good! I am living in Salem, my sister moved but is trying to sell her old house so we are living in her old house until it sells. I am just going to school, doing some random photography work, and being a wife and mom, everything is fun but nothing extremely exciting to report or anything. PLEASE let me know when you are in town again so we can get together for lunch or something or if you are here for a while and have time we could put together a date night with a bunch of couples or something fun like that. I hope that everything is going well with you guys, you look like you are having a lot of fun!
By the way.. I feel so happy looking at your blog. It's so fun to see you a little bit and hear how you are doing, it's been forever since I've seen you.
CARLIE!!!!!!!!!!! so i just luv ya su'much I'LL SEE YA SOOOO SOOOOON!!!!!!!!!
-DEVIN
Hi Car,
I love the new pics on your blog! I'm still waiting to see the crafty additions to your pantry and laundry :)
3
Mom
It looks like you are fitting in nicely out there. How did you meet all these exciting people? AND are you guys heading up this way for the holiday season? If so I hope to see you!
Post a Comment