Friday, November 14, 2008

The Big 8 Tag

Sorry, but here's another tag... Bored at work again!!

8 Favorite TV shows

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Rachel Ray
3. The Office
4. Designed to Sell
5. Home Made Simple
6. What I Like About You
7. Full House (I know, I know, but it's true)
8. 8 Simple Rules


8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up and got ready
2. Went to work
3. Looked for Christmas craft ideas
4. Made dinner-Swiss Chicken with potatoes and corn
5. Watched Gilmore Girls/Rachel Ray and made a Christmas Craft
6. Practiced Piano
7. Called home
8. Watched Father of the Bride II


8 Things to look forward to

1. Going home for CHRISTMAS BREAK!!
2. Nashville
3. Being done with Audiology school (aka move back to Utah I hope!)
4. Finding out where my brother is going on his mission
5. Being a mom
6. Going to Temple Square
7. Decorating for Christmas
8. The weekend


8 Favorite Restaurants


1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Cafe Rio
3. Wendy's
4. PF Changs
5. Olive Garden
6. Panera Bread
7. Zupas
8. Red Robin


8 Things on my Wish List


1. A big huge clock
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Kids
4. Getting a Master's and teaching English
5. An iphone for my hubby
6. A trip to the salon
7. Who doesn't want more clothes?
8. Being with my family

8 People I tag


1. Jody
2. Andrea
3. Melissa
4. Shantelle
5. Lillie
6. Juliann
7. Lyndsie
8. Dev

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

i love your background, the cute pictures of you and Richard, and that you're a Gilmore fan - you and Jewels really were meant to be married to best friends. Hope you're having a good day!

Devin said...

YAY!! You tagged me again! YAY!!!!!!!!