2-I love cold, rainy days, days that I have no plans, days that I can stay in my sweats and drink hot chocolate and watch movies on the couch...all of those combined!!

3-I love doing projects: crafts, home improvement, etc. I love to always have a project to do. I will post my recent projects later...
Project I want to do soon:
I saw this on Better Homes and Gardens...I'm thinking craft night...girls in the ward--any takers?
4-I love Utah! Living in Kentucky is great, but it has made me realize how much I love and miss pretty much everything about my beautiful home.
5-My Family!


4 comments:
Wow you should tag me and I'll just copy and past that onto mine because they are exactly the same. Except for my family looks a little different and I would put my husband after rainy days:)
CARLIE!!!!!!!! thanks fer taggin meh!
LOVES!!!!
-devster
Carlie, so glad you found me!! I didn't know you had a blog, this is great, and ahh yaa I for sure want to do that project with you, so cute!
What a fun blog you have, I have been looking at all of your fun, creative posts. I totally want to make the squares... love them and I have so much scrapbook paper that I no longer use.
Post a Comment