Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Old Fashioned Carving

Friday night we went to our friends Brian and Amber's house to carve pumpkins. Ok, so ours didn't turn out quite as good as we had hoped...it's supposed to be a bird (get it) I think it kind of resembles a walrus...It was super fun, even though Brian and Amber's pumpkins turned out to be masterpieces!


These are Brian and Amber's, we asked if we could have a picture with theirs instead of ours.











7 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

Ah, looks like you guys had a good time! We sure miss you!!!

Shantelle said...

okay, you guys are amazing! That bird is awesome. You guys need to come carve pumpkins with us and then you will feel REALLY good about yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally have kind of started the christmas music thing. I just can't believe that it is only 2 months away!

The Loesevitz Family - said...

I found you! Cute blog girl! Im going to add you to my friends list on my blog!

http://loesevitzs.blogspot.com

((hugs)) - Lillie

Traci said...

Hey you two,
We all miss you guys so much. Our kids talk about you all the time Rich. I was glad to find your blog and see that you guys are doing so well. I started a blog for our family too, check it out sometime.
The Diamonds
http://thesediamondsareforever.blogspot.com/

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

We missed carving pumpkins with you two this year. Love the bird!

Cambria said...

I just laughed out loud because of that fist picture in my English class, my professor asked me what was so funny- I said, I just remembered a joke in my head... then he said what's the joke. I screwed myself and said a stupid knock knock joke that wasn't even funny. Yes, that seriously JUST happened