Oh! Don't do that! I am getting spring fever (is that what you call it when you want it to be warm really really really bad?). It rained today and I just kept imagining that it was March and that after it stopped the sun was going to come out and it was going to be 60 degrees. Sadly it's still 30.
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
2 comments:
Oh! Don't do that! I am getting spring fever (is that what you call it when you want it to be warm really really really bad?). It rained today and I just kept imagining that it was March and that after it stopped the sun was going to come out and it was going to be 60 degrees. Sadly it's still 30.
Carlie, I just love you to death. You have such an amazingly upbeat and optimistic personality. You're such a great friend to have!
Post a Comment