It doesn't get much better than finding something super cute that you love...at the DOLLAR STORE!!! Really? Yes! This candlestick was at the dollar store!

Then it REALLY doesn't get much better than having a sweet friend buy you something just because she knows you want it. I went shopping with my friend Lillie today and I carried around this wreath the whole time we were in the store, then as it came time to leave, I looked longingly at it, sighed, put it down, and walked out. (Serious self-control.)
A few hours later, she knocked at my door with this beautiful wreath in her hands...just because.
Oh. My. Goodness. I so much love her and I so much love this wreath!

Note: my camera does NOT do it justice...
3 comments:
It looks so pretty!! I am so glad it makes you happy, you deserve it more than anyone I know! Oh... I have an odd question... is Richards middle name... Money!?!?! Girl, you need to check the ward roster online! That's what it says!
Well, I will be at my Dollar Store tomorrow looking for one of those! Love the pear on it too!
That was so thoughtful of your friend to surprise you with the wreath. What a sweetheart.
Lillie is so sweet. She is always doing kind things for others. I am so glad you bought my service thing. Okay so here is the deal. I am going to be posting some of my valentine cards on my other blog (photoexpressionsphotocards.blogspot.com) hopefully today. Just go there, pick out the card design you like. Email me a picture and I will get them all done for you!! If you have any questions you can call, email, post a comment, whatever is easiest!
Post a Comment