Friday, January 16, 2009

Bird Family Christmas Pics

Rich's sister Melanie arranged for our family pictures to be taken while we were all home for Christmas. Her friend Jody Murphy took them and she did an AMAZING job! It was extra special this year because we now all live in different places and it had been a while since we'd all been together.My mother and father-in-law with my beautiful nieces and nephews!




Ok, the funny thing about this one is that it was NOT fun at all! We were all lined up in the middle of the road, and Jody was trying to take actions shots of all of us walking and laughing, which was a great idea...until a UPS truck tried to go around us and fell off the road into a ditch...UGH! We felt pretty bad to say the least...



Richard had toothpaste on his face. Just thought we'd capture that moment...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful! Don't worry about Christmas break, because it felt like we were running around with our heads chopped off too! I sure hope that you had a wonderful time.

collinanddani said...

It really feel off into a ditch! Holy cow! The pictures turned out great though.

Jody Weiss said...

Those pictures are fantastic! I love the one with you and Rich, candids are my most favorite...I love the stories they tell, even the ones where you're helping your hubby get toothpaste off his face!

The Mills said...

Darling pics! They look amazing!

Nelson and Suz said...

They don't come any cuter!!! How fun! LOVE THEM!!!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Wow! Those are so, so cute! What a beautiful fam! I'm glad I'm related! :)