Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For lack of a better idea of my own, I decided to post some pictures of other people's great ideas!


This beautiful kitchen is a remodel from "Twice Remembered Cottage"
I've been in the mood to do Valentine crafts...check out this one and more at bhg.com

This white really stood out to me today; I love how clean and fresh it feels! (This came from "The Shabby Nest")

Oh, and I saw the cutest idea at Simply Dandy Cottage: she turned a closet into her own little office, and it is darling! I think my favorite thing is her glass jar that she fills with receipts! I would have never thought to put my pile of receipts in a cute jar and make it a part of the office instead of stashing them away... Check it out at
http://simplydandy.blogspot.com/2009/01/creating-new-space.html
SO cute!

I love getting inspired by others' great ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you....what a sweet comment!! Well truthfully I was tired of always looking for receipts so I bought myself a label maker and now I always know where my receipts go. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

The Mills said...

Carly, I can't get on to her blog for some reason ...any ideas?