Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hooray for 3-day weekends!


I officially decided that we should always have three-day weekends! They are BLISS!!! Saturday we are able to get all of the chores done, i.e. grocery shopping, cleaning, errands, etc., relax Sunday, and play all day Monday! It's a perfect set up!
Rich's birthday was Sunday, and of course I completely forgot to take any pictures...oops! Saturday night he wanted to watch the U of L basketball game which turned out to be a great win, and Monday we went shopping and out to dinner at his fave, Red Robin. Happy Birthday Richy!
We were able to get together with some friends who surprised us with the news that they are moving to Buffalo, NY...THIS WEEKEND! WHAT???!!! This came as a complete shock. It is a great career opportunity for them, so we are so excited for them but are so sad for us! I hope this means a trip to New York for us in the future....

Now, maybe nothing too exciting is happening in my life right now, or maybe I'm ambitious, OR maybe I'm a little crazy... but these are the books I'm reading right now:


(Persuasion)








Rich has also decided to read some literature this year as a New Year's Resolution, and just checked out Don Quijote and Killer Angels from the library....maybe I'll start those too if I have some spare time...haha

4 comments:

collinanddani said...

Hey we lived in Buffalo this past summer! You should go visit them and go to the Hill Cumorah Pagent it's a blast! So are you reading all those books at the same time or just over the year..

Jody Weiss said...

Happy belated bday to Rich from us! Wish we could have celebrated with you! Sorry to hear you have friends moving...you may need to check out Niagara Falls while they're there...if it isn't too far. Way to get ambitious with the ready, I feel inspired!

Brett and Lex said...

Go, Car!! Hope you guys are doing great!! :) I like the idea of 3 day weekends, but I'm still behind a day - thinking today is Monday.

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

I can't believe how big Richards family is getting! We had a good 3-day weekend as well. Isn't it a bummer it can't always be that way?