Hooray! Hooray! We decided to bite the bullet and go purchase a new camera tonight, and I was like a little kid on Christmas morning when we got home, I started snapping pictures of everything!! Unfortunately, it was Brynlie's bedtime by the time the batteries were charged, so I will take pictures of her tomorrow. I feel like I have missed so much by not having a camera for a week of her life!
Anyway, here are some pictures of my Valentine banner:


and my keychain
which is really nice to slip over my wrist while I'm carrying Brynlie's carseat, etc.
I told you I got a little camera happy...my Valnetine stippling underneath my basket of rag balls (The rag balls are just styrofoam balls wrapped in fabric scraps. They're great for decor but I'm tellin ya, every single kid that comes over to my house LOVES to play with them...maybe because they know they are house decor and not toys they are more fun to play with...)
And Brynlie's bow/accessory board that I've hung on the inside of her closet door:


Ah, so happy to have a camera again!

1 comment:
Yay! Cute pictures. You are so crafty!
Post a Comment