In answer to your questions, this is the other dinner I made this week--(I call it my peasant dish because it only takes a few cheap ingredients that I almost always have on hand.)
In a crock pot, combine the following:
About 1/2 a bag of baby carrots, or chopped carrots
5-7 potatoes, quartered
1 onion roughly chopped
4-6 chicken breasts
4 chicken boullion cubes
2 cups water
Cook on low for about 7 hours. I serve it with brown gravy and sour cream on top, usually with rolls and a salad. This is kinda my go-to dish because, like I said, I almost always have all the ingredients and it's super easy, cheap, and yummy!
Also, I have a movie recommendation. If you have not seen Gifted Hands, please watch it! It is great!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds simple and tasty! I'll have to try (my recipe book is at home, once I get off work I'll get it. Try and post tonight, if not, tomorrow) :)
Sounds yummy! Do you put the chicken in frozen?
Carly this sounds super yummy .. I am going to try it for Sunday dinner! Thanks for the recipe, keep them coming! :)
That sounds good! I will have to try it this next week so we can actually have a dinner :) YUM.
Post a Comment