Since I can't post pictures for a while, I will post another recipe. This is what we had last night for Sunday dinner (we have this pretty much every other Sunday dinner)
Lemon Chicken
4-6 frozen chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can full of milk
2 T butter
3 T McCormick Lemon 'n Herb Seasoning
Crockpot on low for 7-8 hours. Serve over rice. It's DELICIOUS! It's definitely my comfort food.
The Lemon 'n Herb seasoning is the secret ingredient--but I've been having a hard time finding it at the store, so I just ordered a massive bulk canister of it--yep, pretty much have a lifetime supply of Lemon 'n Herb seasoning now! Can you tell I love my crockpot?Last but not least, is there anyone in Louisville that owns the book Catching Fire that I could borrow? I am halfway through and it has completely sucked me in...I've been going to Barnes and Noble during the day to read it there, but it's not the easiest thing with a 3 month old. Why don't you check it out at the library, you might ask? Well, I would, if I didn't have 4-month overdue books. I know, I know, and I even worked at a library for over a year, I should have learned my lesson! But seriously, this book series is one that I cannot put down, and I think the people at Barnes and Noble are starting to recognize me.

4 comments:
I love my camera. John go tit for me right before Lillie was born and it ROCKS!!!! It is a Sony Cyber-shot. There are so many features that are amazing on it. You would not be disappointed. My sister bought one too and she also loves it. Good luck!
Can't wait to try it!! I love all your recipes you keep posting I definitely need more I swear I cook the same things over and over so this has been great!
I need a new camera too! If you ever want to go look at some I'll go with you. The booksounds good I have been looking for a book to read, we are at barnes and nobles lot too.
Post a Comment