I love all of the pictures, but especially the 2nd picture from the bottom! At first dad thought that your knees were part of her body. You should have heard him laughing when he finally figured it out! I miss you so much! Loves, Mom
Yeah for a new camera!!! How fun! How I wish our little girls could be playmates! Fingers are still crossed for Scottsdale in two years or however long we have to wait :)
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
6 comments:
I love all of the pictures, but especially the 2nd picture from the bottom! At first dad thought that your knees were part of her body. You should have heard him laughing when he finally figured it out!
I miss you so much!
Loves,
Mom
Oh my goodness....those CHEEKS! They are just calling to be munched on. So cute!!
Yeah for a new camera!!! How fun! How I wish our little girls could be playmates! Fingers are still crossed for Scottsdale in two years or however long we have to wait :)
I LOVE how chubby she is! What a cute little sweetheart!
Chubby babies are SO my favorite - you got lucky! On the chubby chart, she ranks high scores, SO ADORABLE!!
I love her, wow she is a cutie.
take care. Stacie
Post a Comment