January has never been one of my favorite months...there are really no fun holidays, nothing to decorate for, the excitement of the holidays are over, and winter is just setting in... so I've been trying to fill my days with fun things to do to make the time go by (which gets a little difficult when your car is broken down and you can't go anywhere.) Lucky for me, my mom brought out and taught me some fun things to keep my hands busy and make the time fly! She taught me how to crochet beanies with flowers:
She also taught me how to stipple (is that what it's called?) which I was terrified of at first but now it's really fun! Here are my Valentine projects:
If anyone around my parts wants to learn, I have the part for my sewing machine so come on over! I'll teach you!I still haven't posted pictures from our family-of-three-style Christmas, so here are a few:
Brynlie with her new pajamas from Great-Grandma Shirley on Christmas morning.
"Dad, you are SO funny!"

Christmas morning wore us all out! This was about noon, all ready to go to friend's for a yummy Christms dinner!
The world revolves around this girl
Brynlie with her new pajamas from Great-Grandma Shirley on Christmas morning.
"Dad, you are SO funny!"
Christmas morning wore us all out! This was about noon, all ready to go to friend's for a yummy Christms dinner!
The world revolves around this girlI have a few more projects up my sleeve, including a clock makeover, so stay tuned! Oh, and I should mention that there are a few redeeming qualities about the month of January...my husband and my dad were born in it :)

"What could this one be? The suspense is killing me!"

6 comments:
You are so crafty, I love the valentine thing! So cute! I wish we lived by you!
Seriously, you and your mother are super talented!! I am jealous! I will have to talk to your mom about the adorable hats!! Just wait another year Christmas gets better and better as kids get older!!
Okay I want to learn!! Please teach me!
What fun pictures from Christmas and way to keep busy with cute projects!!! Wish I was in town to learn some :)
so cute, wish I was that crafty... unfortunately, I am not! she's a cutey though!
I can't believe you're still able to do all these projects with a new baby. Love the blankets, the clock, the dinner ideas!
Post a Comment