This weekend my mom was able to come visit me in Louisville. Even though it was a short visit, we crammed so much in and had so much fun!! I realized after she left that all of the pictures we took were on her camera, so pictures will come later...
Not only did we shop every day, go sightseeing, watch movies, bake, and eat lots and lots of junk food, she spent any spare moment we had doing laundry or cleaning my apartment and looking for every opportunity to serve. She is a great example to me of service, and I am so thankful for her. She honestly left our home better than it was when she got here. She even woke up her last day and cleaned the bathroom and washed the sheets she was using! Talk about going above and beyond!!! Her visit made me realize even more how much I miss my fam, but it also made me realize that being out here is worth it if it means we can live close again!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun, don't you just love mom's! I love when my mom comes, she makes the house look better than it did when she came. That is so neat that your mom came.
You went to les mis right? Collin and I are going down this weekend, but I don't know what to wear to the play! Are you suppose to wear a skirt or jeans? I'm a spaz sorry!
Post a Comment