Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THe wOrd iS OuT!!!

Can you guess what our news is?...We'll give you a few days to ponder...

10 comments:

Shantelle said...

Okay, I don't want to assume anything...but there is only one thing that the word "news" means! I hope it is true! I am getting too excited, please tell me it is true!

collinanddani said...

we have news too..I wonder if it could be along the same line..hurry and post a follow up! But whatever your news is..hurray!!!

collinanddani said...

Ha ha ok..our doesn't have to do with school or jobs..and it is very very small and sounds like aby...

collinanddani said...

not too far..5 weeks, how about you?!! This is so fun our abies will be the same age!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

I heard a little somethin', somethin' slip at the family reunion. I didn't know if I should say anything, but since word is out-- YAY, YAY, YAY! We're so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Carly! Of course I remember you, you crazy girl! I am so excited to start stalking your blog...I am definitely addicted to blogging, as you can tell from the food blog and such. It sounds like you have fun news, Congrats! that is so exciting...I look forward to belly pictures for the next 9 months!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Oh Congrats Congrats! Mae brings such a happy spirit into our home. When I am upset all I have to do is hold her and I am suddenly calm and happy. You will absolutely love it. I hope you haven't been too sick! Let me know if you need anything. We miss you guys!!!

The Mills said...

Yeah congrats! That's exciting!

Steph and Jared said...

Congrats guys. I'm so excited for you. Carlie we still miss you at the salon. we'll just have to keep in touch through blogging

Devin said...

BABY!!!!!!!!