You can make them! Just get the rhodes rolls and let them rise FOREVER. They get really big and then you cook them and use them for bread bowls. My mom has done it before...I'll ask her for sure how to do it. I don't want you to have to go without bread bowls!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
3 comments:
Don't worry little bird! I think Panera has them, we'll go get lunch on a nice chilly afternoon! I love their soup!!!
You can make them! Just get the rhodes rolls and let them rise FOREVER. They get really big and then you cook them and use them for bread bowls. My mom has done it before...I'll ask her for sure how to do it. I don't want you to have to go without bread bowls!
Post a Comment