Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Drats
You all guessed so fast!!! :) Well, you guess right, we are having a baby! We found out about two weeks after we moved to Kentucky, and we couldn't be more thrilled and excited! I am due in April, and I am about 9 weeks along. It will be the first grandchild on my side and the 12th on Rich's side! We feel so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys! Your page looks great Carlie! We'll see ya around!
WHAT THE HECK! not only are you having a baby but YOU HAVE A BLOG!! :) Ha ha!! just kidding those should be switched!! I love it so so much! I am so happy you found me! how did you find me? I never know how to search these things? that really is so wonderful! how is kentucky? good? I really do miss you both so much! even though we never really got to see each other... but now we get to see all about each others lives! this is wonderful! :) I cant believe you have a fetus! oh boy! or oh girl! :) did you know Kalee is prego too? people poppin out children... you guys are crazy! :) love you so so much!!
You best be posting pictures of your belly! I hate the sick part! Congrats though this will be so fun!
Post a Comment