Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Blessed
I am feeling really blessed right now. I just wanted to share. When we got home last night, our power was turned on, and I just cried and cried, I was so happy to have power! Now when my mom comes, she can blow dry her hair! Well, I came to work this morning and found out everybody still has no power, so then I felt even more blessed. And I have great friends who offer to send me flashlights. And I learned my lesson, I will work on my emergency preparedness much, much, harder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Although camping would have been just fine, I am so grateful that I can bake with you, watch movies and pop popcorn! AND, I can blow dry my hair! :)
I will see you soon!
Love,
Mom
I started crying at hogi yogi yesterday because Collin called me lazy. He was totally kidding and I knew that but I just broke down. It was really embarassing..I guess crying comes really easily to us:) But I'm glad you are happy and that your power is back on!
That is so crazy and I'm so happy you have power now! You guys sound so good...and YES we're alive! ha Just back into the school life, it's so great :) I sure miss you guys though, but it's sure fun to keep updated with good ol' blogging. Love you guys!
Hey did you go to the Ryder cup this last weekend?
Post a Comment