As our last year in Kentucky is finally upon us, we are trying to pack in everything that it has to offer and make the most memories we can! This past week, I went with my friend Amber and I took our girls to the Kentucky State fair. We had lots of fun walking around, seeing all the prize winning animals, quilts, art, and tasting different foods. It was super fun!
My favorite part had to have been these pigs...who says pigs don't spoon? Precious.

All the girls enjoying the fair.
Brynlie has found a few new favorite hang outs at home.
I found her in the laundry room the other day...she is a little more eager to do laundry than I am!

She also found our food storage under our bed. That entertains her the whole time I get ready in the morning.

On Saturday we decided to drive down to Mammoth Cave. It was a beautiful day to take a little hike.

As we got closer to the entrance of the cave, the temperature dropped about 40 degrees. It felt so refreshing!

Brynlie was a little concerned about the darkness...


So we didn't stay inside the cave to long. But it was awesome! We finished up the morning with a picnic before heading home for naps! It was a fun week!
5 comments:
So fun! Brynlie looks so much like Rich, but so much like you too!!! She's so cute! That is so fantastic you're doing all the KY adventures; I always wanted to go to Mammoth Cave; it looks gorgeous out there!
I went to Mammoth Cave back in high school. Hope yall are doing well!
It was so fun going to the fair with you!! You had an eventful week!
I am jealous you got to attend the Fair!! That is a family fav!! Brynlie is getting sooo BIG!! The laundry room was a favorite hang our for my kiddos too! I guess they like the clean smell!! So glad you are getting to travel and see some major cool things!! The cave looks amazing!!
Kentucky living seems like such an adventure. So many cool things--
Post a Comment