This past week we were so lucky to have my mom and little brother Devin come out to visit us before school starts again. We had SO much fun! They have already seen pretty much all the sights Louisville has to offer, so we spent all of our time just hanging out. We went swimming, shopping, out to eat, stayed up playing games and watching movies way too late every night...Rich and Dev went golfing and played basketball while the girls went shopping and got our craft on :) We also got to enjoy the fruits of my mom's (and grandma's) family history work and take some family names to the Louisville temple. It was so fun to be in the temple with my little brother for the first time! We missed my dad so much (he had to work) but we are so excited for Christmas when we can all be together again!
I was so sad to realize that I only took 3 pictures their entire trip!

Uncle Devin thought Brynlie's exersaucer looked so fun he had to get in on it too!

Dev swimmin' with Brynlie

Brynlie and grandma!
The day they were supposed to leave, their flight got cancelled, so they put them on a different flight, which also got cancelled. Four hours after I dropped them off at the airport, they called asking if we could pick them up from the airport. We got to spend an extra night together which I know was an inconvenience for them but was such a blessing to me!
3 comments:
Oh I am so Happy you got to spend time with your cute mom and brother!! I luv your mom soo much!! She is the cutest thing ever!! I am sure your dad missed you as much as you missed him!! So glad you had a fun week!!
How fun, thats awesome they were able to come out! I love seeing my family!
So fun that part of your fam got to come out! I bet Brynlie loved the extra attention and that your mom and bro were eating her up! Hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!
Post a Comment