Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 Months



Hello! I am ten months old today! My mom can't believe how big I've gotten and how much I've changed!! Here are some things about me lately:


I have 5, almost 6 teeth, which have caused me to sleep less and wake mom up at 6 in the morning!

I say mama, dada, thank you (da doo)

I say bye-bye and wave

I clap my hands when I am happy or when there is food in front of me

I would rather sit and read a book to myself than have someone read it to me (I'm very independent)

I have traveled to Utah, Nauvoo Illinois, Memphis Tennesse, Indianapolis Indiana, and a few other fun places

I am crawling everywhere and pulling myself up on things


I am a happy girl!!

3 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Yea! She is getting so big! I can't believe she has 5 teeth! Brad just barely got his second. Miss you guys!

The Grover Gang said...

OH How time fly's by!! She is getting soo big and so darn cute!! I am glad she knows the most important words and realizes the food is DELISH!! I luv that she is independent my little Ellie is the same way and it has it benefits!! Watch out, you will stop to blink and she will be RUNNING AROUND!! They grow sooo fast!(sigh)

Amy said...

I think your adorable daughter is more well traveled than me :). So cute.