Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Long Time No See

About a year and a half ago I got a call from one of my good friends from high school saying she had been called to serve her mission in the Louisville Kentucky Mission! We were so excited, making plans for dinners etc....well 18 months later, she came back for a sealing of some of her baptisms, and I saw her for the FIRST TIME! That's right, she served here and I never even saw her! So sad! She actually never served even near Louisville, so I got to show her around some of the must-see sights.

At Waterfront Park overlooking Indiana and the Ohio River


The Slugger Museum






Churchill Downs
It was SO fun to spend time with you and finally see you Hermana Taylor!!

1 comment:

Janine said...

So fun to see you with cute Erin again! I am so glad that she was able to visit you in Louisville and spend some time with you and your family!
loves!