Saturday, March 27, 2010
Plane Anxiety
Ok all you mommies out there...Brynlie and I are flying to Utah next week (without Richard) and I am super nervous...I got anxiety when I had to fly before I had a 5 month old...I'm doomed now. Any tips/tricks/advice you have about flying with babies would be greatly appreciated/needed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We just brought Lillie to Disneyland in Feb. I had the same fears. Just make sure to bring her favorite treats and a bottle or sippy cup. If her ears are hurting, have her drink because it will help her ears pop. If she won't take those, nursing her would do the same thing. Lillie ended up sleeping most of the trip and didn't have any problems at all. Good luck! I hope I get to see you while you are here!
You will do great. I usually bring a new toy along with lots of yummy snacks that she usually doesn't get. Mae did great when she was Brynlie's age and we flew a ton. Good luck! We would love to see you if you have time.
molly loved sucking on licorice, when it gets too soggy you bite it iff and let her start all over!!
No idea! I would give her something to make her sleepy (not that I condone drugging children...) but my friends little girl doesn't fly well because it hurts her ears, so she gives her tylenol before and it makes her fall asleep... just a thought!
Best advice I can give you is to SMILE (like you always do). If she is screaming or has a "blow-out" on the plane or does any number of things we worry about as moms just smile and laugh and remember you will likely NEVER see the people on the plane again in your life so why stress about them!
I'm so excited for you and your trip. Have so much fun Carlie!!!
Baby medicine that makes her sleepy-- sounds a bit odd, I know, but nothing is better than a sleeping baby on a plane. Good luck! Glad you get to come visit--
I just flew last week with Avery to Utah! It was wonderful, I was so nervous as well and she did great, I took our portable DVD player and a bunch of toys and candy! Make sure you give her tylenol before you take off, it totally helped!!
Post a Comment