Ah, so cute! She's already looking different! I'm so bummed we didn't get to see you this week, but hopefully in April! Can't wait to introduce Brynlie and Maddison to each other!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
4 comments:
so cute Car. you are such a cute little mommy.
P.S. thanks for all the recipes you post I'm always looking for new ones
So cute! I loved it on Sunday how our babies were looking at each other during sunday school!
Ah, so cute! She's already looking different! I'm so bummed we didn't get to see you this week, but hopefully in April! Can't wait to introduce Brynlie and Maddison to each other!
She's so stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment