--frozen chocolate chips
--fresh, clean sheets
--seeing my hubby after a long day
--eating ice cream out of the carton, with milk on it
--hearing Brynlie giggle
--sleeping through the night
--flying home and seeing my family waiting for me at the airport...gets me every time
--a clean house, an empty dishwasher, and empty garbages
--going for a walk on a sunny day
--having time to read my scriptures
--care packages from Mom
--anything deep fried
--Sunday morning waffles
--nap time
I fed Brynlie some rice cereal yesterday for the first time... she couldn't quite figure it out...(it all ended up on her pajamas) but we'll keep trying!


Check out her rolls!!!

4 comments:
It was fun to read some of your favs! I love milk on my ice cream too! Love the pics! She is so cute, it was fun seeing you today!
Loved your fav's - I love frozen choc chips too ;). And I will just have to keep saying that you have the cutest chubby baby I've ever seen!
Deep fry anything and I'll eat it with you! I love Brynlie's little rosey cheeks!!
I love your list, and I can't wait to squeeze you and that darling little Brynlie!
See you soon!
Mom
Post a Comment