Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brynlie's first trip to Utah and first Easter



After 10 1/2 hours of traveling, Brynlie and I made it to Utah! She was such a trooper on the plane, thanks for all the advice!! We've had SO much fun visiting with family and friends and it has been so great for Brynlie to see her grandparents again and meet her great-grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins!

One of the first trips we made was to the Salon, where I chopped 8 1/2 inches off my hair, and Brynlie got a little haircut too! (She had the old man mullet-like dark hairline around the
bottom of her head, and so we clipped it off. I can't believe how blond her hair is that's growing in! She's her daddy's girl!)

Being greeted at the airport



This picture is out of order, but I can't seem to move it--Brynlie in her new Easter bunny slippers

More airport

Dying Easter Eggs!


Eating cereal with grandpa


Meeting Anna's baby Ryder for the first time. (They are 4 weeks apart)
Baby Swap!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute hair!!! We missed you yesterday!

Jeff and Anna Giles said...

Hey I want the cute picture of us four. You'll have to email it to me. annabanana1698@hotmail.com
Thanks! Hope you had a great Easter and have fun with your family this week.

Jody Weiss said...

So glad to hear the flight went well! She is looking like Rich, isn't she!!! How fun! I bet your family is in heaven! Hope we make it out to see you! Wish us luck!

Valgardson Family said...

Cute Hair, It looks great! I'm glad you are having so much fun in Utah. I'm glad that your plane trip went well. see you soon.

The Mills said...

Yeah glad Everything went well on the plane, it can be very stressfull at times! Cute pics! Glad you got to be with your fam!