Monday, April 19, 2010

6 Month Peas

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old!! We had a little birthday party for her yesterday, complete with a birthday treat--peas!! At first she made a funny face, but then she loved them! Then again, we found that she loves pickles and lemons, so I don't think she's too picky an eater.



Ewww...I don't think I'm ready for food yet...it's nasty!

Some videos: Bryn laughing at her Uncle Dev, and trying oh so hard to roll over!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So adorable!

Suzy Hicks said...

Can I just say that I LOVE that you're keeping up with your blog while on vacay? You rock! Can I also say that you need to come home because I miss you? Serious, L-ville is just not the same without you! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Jody Weiss said...

Happy 6 months! They are growing so fast! I hope you have a safe trip back home, I'm sure Rich is dying to have his girls back!

The Grover Gang said...

She is sooo darn cute, and I didn't think she could get any cuter, but after seeing her in person I realized she is too cute for words!! Don't you luv the messy baby food!!! I am so glad I got to see ya and chat!! I hope you come again soon!!!

BRooKe said...

So cute! Is it not so fun to let your baby try new baby foods for the first time! Guess what, we think our little Hayden is allergic to peas! I guess he will be happy that we won't feed him those anymore! :D