In between all the crazy adventures happening in Utah, my mom and I had a little time to get our craft on! Here's one of the projects:My mom made this darling dress for Brynlie
and we made this flower to go with--it can either clip onto her headband or pin onto her dress.
I will post more of the projects later, Brynlie has figured out how to scream to get my attention and she's doing it now...LOUD!
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
4 comments:
How darling! You 2 are so talented!
Cute dress! It was great to see you at the park last week, she is so stinkin' cute!
That is so cute! I want to make it!
You and your mother are so crafty and talented!! You make me jealous!! I will definitely have to learn how to make that cute flower!!
Post a Comment