Thanks so much for flying up, we LOVED spending time with you!
Brynlie has 2 new loves--my scarf, and having things on her head and face.
One of my best friends from high school is getting married next month, so my other best friend and I threw her a shower--as soon as I whipped out my camera to start taking pictures, the battery died (of course) so this is the only picture I have of the three of us. It was a great night!
One of my best friends from high school is getting married next month, so my other best friend and I threw her a shower--as soon as I whipped out my camera to start taking pictures, the battery died (of course) so this is the only picture I have of the three of us. It was a great night!We have one weekend left of our Utah adventure, then we are Kentucky-bound. It has been a super great trip filled with my three favorite things that start with "f": family, friends, and food!

5 comments:
That picture of Brynlie with the scarf and glasses made me laugh out loud! It was so so awesome to see you while we were there (you being there motivated me to make it happen!) Enjoy your last week!
Ha, those green sunglasses are so cute on her, and I LOVE the first photo :).
Cute Carlie! I wish I could have seen you while you were here- I ran into your mom at WalMart a few weeks ago... she was talking to YOU on the phone! Almost like running into you... ALMOST!
Miss ya!
AH KELSIE BIRD! I am jealous you saw Brynlie! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment