Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Showers!!

Ok, I still have a ton of pictures to post, but here are a few... While I was in Utah, I had some super fun showers, one thrown by my high school girly friends! One of my best friends, who I grew up with, is also preggo and we were able to have a combined shower. It was so fun to see everyone and spend some time catching up!
This was one of the games we played: Our own faces were "fused" (I can't think of the word) with our spouses faces to create exactly what our children will look like... oh dear, I hope not. Can you guess which one is ours? Didn't think so...it's #3


Then when we got home, the girl's in Rich's Audiology program threw me a surprise shower! It was so fun! Lindsay even made cupcakes that looked like babies. She thought they looked like goonies, but I think they turned out great!

This game took some serious concentration, as you can tell...
All I can say is, our little girly is sure spoiled!!
Oh, and thanks for all the comments about the hiccups. I read something about hiccups that kinda freaked me out, so I'm glad to be reassured!

1 comment:

collinanddani said...

Oh so fun! I miss those girls. Who else is pregnant?