Monday, August 31, 2009

Hiccups

She has them ALL THE TIME. Like at least 3-4 times a day. Should I be worried? Is this normal?

(Sorry, still no Utah trip pictures...they are coming I promise.)

10 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

Totally normal. Kind of weird feeling, but normal.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Megan was the same way and it is actually a great sign that she is a healthy little girl!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Mazee was the same way. It's funny how OFTEN they can have them. I remember wondering if it was normal too, it is. Getting closer!! :)

Nelson and Suz said...

:) How fun to feel her so often. Colton used to get the hiccups when he was a few weeks old VERY often. I would just laugh because he could hardly eat and if he'd just eaten, it came back up! :) JOYS of motherhood!

collinanddani said...

Emery had them ALL the time and she still does. It's funny how they are the same little thing inside of you and once they are born. That doesn't really make sense but...

jessica said...

Hey guys...we miss you tons! Exciting that little Miss Bird will be making a debut sooner than later! My boys had the hiccups too...Landon had them lots as well! We saw Rich and Alli a month or so ago and it was so fun...it reminded us of being with you guys! Hope all is well. Crazy about the flooding...we got out just in time for that third crazy disaster this year!!! Two was enough for us! Love you guys!

Cory, jess, and the boys!

Valgardson Family said...

Yes both my kids had hiccups ALL the time. It's so weird but a good thing.I can't believe she is almost here. We are so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Sophie got them all of the time too. It is the best feeling in the world to have them move and sadly enough you will miss it when it's gone. Crazy huh!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Me too! Every night at like the same time he has them. I got them a lot with Paul too.

Crys Kaestner said...

When my mom was pregnant with my little brother he would be hiccups everyday around three in the afternoon. Starting in the second trimester and ending when he was 6 months old.