One of our first days there, we went up to Sundance and rode the ski lift. It was so beautiful and so cold! There were people on the ski lift with blankets, and we wished we would've been that smart!
I couldn't get this picture to flip, but here's my mom and dad.
Dev and I...dancing on the bridge
Seriously enjoying our Sundance suckers.
Another day we went up to Park City to go shopping, out to eat, and my dad and Dev rode the Alpine slide (my mom sat and watched with me since I couldn't ride.)
With my mom and grandma. My grandma's mom just passed away recently, I wish our little girl was due a little bit sooner so that we could've gotten a 5 generation picture. I love these amazing ladies!!
Just had to throw this one in: Dev in his kayak. I just thought this picture was so cute!
We had a shower/party with my dad's side of the family. So fun to see them!Rich and Uncle Kyle chatting away...
Mom with Jessa's darling baby Olivia.
It's normal for us to take pictures in our church clothes before church...
Richard's mom and sisters threw me a shower with all of the Birds and Sumsions (Rich's side) It was so fun to see everyone and spend the night catching up, and baby girl Bird got some great stuff!
My super cute neice, Amelia. She hung out at my mom's feet all night (my mom may or may not have been slipping her treats to keep her there.)And here is a preview of my next post:
My mom has worked SO long and hard on making our little girlie's bedding, and it has turned out BEAUTIFUL!! I brought everything home and just finished the bumper pads. As soon as I get some crib sheets I will post pictures of her crib.

Like I said, that is just a SMALL selection of pictures from our trip. (FYI we didn't bring our camera, all these were taken with my mom's camera, which is why there aren't many pictures with Rich's family. But we did have lots of fun with them too! All of Rich's brothers and sisters got together for a weekend and we went up to Salt Lake, had a picnic, saw a movie, the guys went golfing (multiple times, Rich was in heaven).We can't wait to go back again with our newest addition!!

1 comment:
I love the "super cute niece"!! I think she's pretty cute as well! It was great to have you here, we miss you already...and glad you survived the lightening storm, but bummer about the computer!
Post a Comment