
Here I am at 36 weeks...next week I'll be full term but I'm hoping there's not much difference in the size of my stomach between now and next week. I already feel like she can't get much bigger!
Getting really ready for her to get here! I'm starting to feel super uncomfortable sitting at work, and forget sleeping at night...there's no possible way to get comfortable. Is this nature's cruel joke to prepare us for the sleepless nights to come?
Here is our ginormous TV our friends found for us at a yard sale to replace the TV that got fried in the lightning strike (no clue why the picture looks like that, I was watching Food Network!)
And finally...Fall is here!!! I cannot even explain how much I love Fall and decorating for Fall and baking for Fall and ALL THINGS FALL!!




12 comments:
dsclarinetdude@gmail.com, and YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!! i cant even wait to be a 12 year old uncle!
Can't wait for the baby!!!!!!
cbirdsley@vzw.blackberry.net
Can't remember if I did. mecheleche1@yahoo.com
I'm super excited for you two!!
moonbeam170@msn.com
Carlie, you looks so beautiful!!!
Hooray soon she will be here :)
jennyann8@gmail.com
Carlie, You are adorable. We are soooo excited for you. You seem to be handling everything so beautifully. Love your style and decorations!
hey carlie! so that's very exciting you are about to have a baby! so i was sitting in relief society when i look at the lady sitting right next to me, i had to do a double take she looked exactly like you! she was even pregnant! i almost said hello carlie! haha well anywho good luck with everything!
daddysgirl40@hotmail.com
You look so cute! I hope the last little bit goes good for you. Love the fall decorations, love fall!
YAY! Getting closer! :) You look great! I love your decorations!
Don't leave me out!! I love your blog! It keeps me company in class. :) hsharla@gmail.com.
PS You are the cutest little pregger ever! I hope everything goes well! Keep us all updated!
How fun! I love the bump, I think pregnant girls are so cute. I was telling that to my friend and she said I was crazy :). Cute changing table, that's an incredible gift! P.S. food network is my fave... :)
Post a Comment