Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going Private

It seems like we're all doing it... I've decided to make my blog private before my little gal gets here. I hope everyone will leave me their email addresses and will continue to read!!

50 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

sign me up!
kathrynsphotography@gmail.com

The Williams Family said...

Me too!

emilywing55@hotmail.com

Chelsea and Cody said...

stotter5@yahoo.com

Cambria said...

sign me up too! cambriarobertson@gmail.com

Jody Weiss said...

Of course I need to be let in! could you add me with my email jodyweiss@hotmail.com ?? I will be following suit soon. Muchas gracias chica, can't wait to see your baby girl!

Steph and Jared said...

stephsumsion@Gmail.com

LIZALOU said...

Hey Carlie!!
I hope we can make it on the list as well! lizalou1287@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

One more person that might push me over the edge to go private myself!
natshaw@ymail.com

Jenny Ann said...

jennyann8@gmail.com

Valgardson Family said...

Count me in!
staciemaelea@yahoo.com

The Loesevitz Family - said...

SalsaLillie@yahoo.com

The Taylor's said...

we would love to read it!
taylor_amber@live.com

if you email me your email i will add you to ours also!

Brett and Lex said...

alexisjohnson3@gmail.com - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good Idea!

sassysue12@hotmail.com

collinanddani said...

Add me pretty please collinandme@gmail.com

The Thomas Family said...

mecheleche1@yahoo.com

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

melmarty1@gmail.com

Angel said...

AngelineDay@gmail.com

News from the Nest said...

elizabethbird3@gmail.com

Dave and Lizzie said...

davelizbarrett@gmail.com

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

talkingtonk@hotmail.com

Casseron said...

ccook9@rebelmail.dixie.edu

Dani said...

Carly - Found your blog on Emily Wing's page - Love to keep reading :). Email me at dani.andreasen@gmail.com .. I will also add you to read ours - http://stevenanddania.blogspot.com - Hope life is good! Congrats on your little one!

Whitney said...

I would love it if you would add me too!
cuddlyquilts@gmail.com

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hey there! I love reading your blog, I'm so excited for you to have your baby!
jennifers@mycpa.com

Tucker & Tiffany said...

I've gotta see pics of this little cutie, and hear all the stories!

tnt.johnson@yahoo.com

Drew and Michele said...

micheleamysteel@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think we are going private too pretty soon; traci.ann@live.com Leave me your email too if you want to read our blog!

Okamoto Family said...

Hey Carlie,
I know I'm a random viewer, but if you don't mind I would love to be able to still look at your blog! I have enjoyed watching your progress with the baby.
-Madelyn Prestwich Okamoto

madelynokamoto@gmail.com

Laurel said...

safety first!
lmswenson@gmail.com

kalei and jake said...

kaleiluekenga@gmail.com

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

lrabner@gmail.com Thanks!!

The Hugel's said...

Hey I would love to keeo reading my email is crystalleehugel@yahoo.com

Suzy Hicks said...

me please! suzannahicks at gmail dot com

Crys Kaestner said...

c1kaestner@hotmail.com

Amy said...

hey! add me! schnakums@hotmail.com
:)

Heather said...

I want in! heat.langford@gmail.com

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

katevan4@hotmail.com

Aaron and Julie said...

trulyjuly@juno.com

I'm excited for your little girl to come!!

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

msdelorey@gmail.com

Jo said...

Please don't forget me! josorenson@hotmail.com

Chayce and Natalie said...

clarkw56@hotmail.com

Chris, Jessica & Kael said...

vincentsweetie@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

erica-mcbride@hotmail.com

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

I found you blog on Erins. It would be great if I could keep reading about your family. You are going to be a great mom!
rachelle.taylor@nebo.edu

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

meghanfull@gmail.com
So excited to see the little one soon!

Jonie Marie said...

joniemarie85@gmail.com

The Mills said...

lynsiemills@hotmail.com

you better add me!!

Mike, Starli and Alexander said...

stew_17@hotmail.com

Suzanne Asay said...

Sign us up! We miss our great piano teacher!
dwayneasay@msn.com