Friday, September 25, 2009

Shower time!!!

My fantastic friends in my ward threw me a super fun baby shower! It was so much fun and everyone was so generous! This little girl is set! (Warning: lots of pictures)






My lovely baby cake
They had me cut the cake just like at a wedding reception


More pictures of the cake...the booties were white chocolate!


Thank you so much! I love you all!

6 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! That is the cutest cake ever, yum!

Jeff and Anna Giles said...

Car I'm trying to figure this out. Thanks for the invite now I can stay caught up with your life!! The baby shower looks so fun.

Cambria said...

cute cake Carlie! how exciting... getting down to the final count down!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

My mouth is still watering from the bacon wrapped links! Can't wait to see the little one!

Jody Weiss said...

that is so awesome of them to throw you such a nice shower! Looks like a blast and it was fun to see so many familiar faces; wish I could have been there!

News from the Nest said...

That is the most beautiful cake! WOW!