Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are we there yet???

I feel like a little kid on a long car ride...are we there yet??? Huh? Are we?? I'm so so ready for this little girl to get here! I keep having dreams about her big debut and meeting her for the first time and knowing that it's really not the first time...sigh. I just can't wait!
At my 37 week check up last Friday I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. I've been having some pretty good contractions, but nothing regular yet...so we wait. And I rearrange things in her room, then I put them back, then I move them again...because of course she's going to notice if the throw pillow's on the left side of the chair as opposed to the right.
One more super exciting fact: I am DONE with work on Thursday. That's right...two more days, and I am done forever! I'm looking forward to this more than Christmas!

6 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

We are so excited for you! Hope she comes soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see you precious little girl! Can't wait to see her and hooray for being done with work. That is such a good feeling!

Dave and Lizzie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!

Jody Weiss said...

I know how you feel, you're so close! Think happy thoughts and if that doesn't work, think castor oil :)

Valgardson Family said...

Yeah for work being done, we are getting so excited for you she is almost here! You will be the best mommy.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. Having that little girl will be one of the hardest things you will do in you whole life, but it is the greatest joy once you are done and you have her in your arms.I know you were struggling with names, did you decide on one yet?