So, for the story: Saturday afternoon I started having mild contractions and kept having them throughout the afternoon. I went for a couple of walks to get things going, and at 10:45 that night, my water broke. We headed to the hospital, were admitted at about 12:30, waited until 3:3o until the epidural (not by choice, there was only one anestesiologist there and he was in a C-section for over an hour) have never been more happy than when I got the epidural, and by 6:15, I was ready to push. We waited about a half an hour for my doctor to arrive, and I pushed for 20 minutes and out she popped! Richard said he about fainted because he couldn't believe what a big baby came out of me! I couldn't believe how quickly and smoothly the labor and delivery went. I feel so blessed! And I honestly do not know how people give birth without an epidural. Wow!Monday, October 19, 2009
Brynlie
Our beautiful angel arrived Sunday at 7:15 am. As you can see from the picture below, she is a healthy chunker, weighing it at a 8 lbs, 2 oz. 21 in. She has a full head of dark beautiful hair, and the chubbiest little cheeks. She is absolutely perfect and we are absolutely in love.
So, for the story: Saturday afternoon I started having mild contractions and kept having them throughout the afternoon. I went for a couple of walks to get things going, and at 10:45 that night, my water broke. We headed to the hospital, were admitted at about 12:30, waited until 3:3o until the epidural (not by choice, there was only one anestesiologist there and he was in a C-section for over an hour) have never been more happy than when I got the epidural, and by 6:15, I was ready to push. We waited about a half an hour for my doctor to arrive, and I pushed for 20 minutes and out she popped! Richard said he about fainted because he couldn't believe what a big baby came out of me! I couldn't believe how quickly and smoothly the labor and delivery went. I feel so blessed! And I honestly do not know how people give birth without an epidural. Wow!
So, for the story: Saturday afternoon I started having mild contractions and kept having them throughout the afternoon. I went for a couple of walks to get things going, and at 10:45 that night, my water broke. We headed to the hospital, were admitted at about 12:30, waited until 3:3o until the epidural (not by choice, there was only one anestesiologist there and he was in a C-section for over an hour) have never been more happy than when I got the epidural, and by 6:15, I was ready to push. We waited about a half an hour for my doctor to arrive, and I pushed for 20 minutes and out she popped! Richard said he about fainted because he couldn't believe what a big baby came out of me! I couldn't believe how quickly and smoothly the labor and delivery went. I feel so blessed! And I honestly do not know how people give birth without an epidural. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hair!!!








21 comments:
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't beleive how much hair she has! I hope you enjoy these first few days of being a mom!
Oh Carlie! She's PERFECT! It makes me so sad I am not there to hold her. She's so beautiful! Her little nose, her hair, her chubby cheeks! It brings tears to my eyes to see Rich and you holding her!! I am sooooo bummed I am not there!!!!!!!! I want to hold that baby!!! Congrats and love you guys!!!!
So cute! I am so glad everything went awesome for you and the labor went great. You look so good and Rich looks so happy. We are way excited for you! Can't wait to see her!
Yay Carlie!! Congratulations! She is so cute!! You are beautiful by the way.. I can't believe you just had a baby!
CONGRATS!! We wondered if she came since you weren't at church. I had seen your car there on Saturday, but not Sunday (I know I am such a snoopy neighbor). She is so precious and adorable! Can't wait to snuggle her! You guys are such cute parents and Carlie you look fabulous (are you sure you just went through labor, you look great)!
She's beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics. I couldn't be happier for the two of you and your new addition. I wonder if she knows what great parents she has...
Congrats you two! I LOVE the name Brynlie and she is so adorable. I can't believe that big baby came out of you either! I hope Rich gets to take some time off school so he can be with you.
Congratulations! Brynlie, is absolutly beautiful, I love the hair, we will have to make more hairbows. I am so glad you are both doing well and the delivery went good. She is so perfect, enjoy every minute because they grow up way to fast. Take care, your friend Stacie
She is so beautiful! How exciting to have her finally here! Glad to hear that everything went well and I wish you a speedy recovery!
Yay!!! She is perfect! I love her name. Love those cheeks :)
Congrats! She is so stinking cute! You are going to be such am amazing mother!!! And Brynlie is such a cute name! :)
Yeah for baby Brynlie's arrival! We are so happy for you guys! I was getting so anxious for her to come!! I'm glad everything went well, only 20 mins!!! That's awesome! She's beautiful and we can't wait to meet her in person someday-hopefully not too far away!
Many congrats!!! I'm so happy for the two of you. She looks beautiful!
What a perfect delivery, glad everything went well, she is adorable! Congrats!
She is so ADORABLE!!!! I am so glad that everything went well for you. What a speedy delivery! Lucky! You look awesome and John and I are so happy for you.
Congratulations Carlie! That is so wonderful to hear that everything went well and you and Brynlie are both doing well. She is precious!!
OH! She is adorable!! And so chubby! And you are right "HAIR!" She's a cutie, congratulations! Can't wait to see more cute pictures of her!!
Congrats Carlie - She looks perfect, and you look great too!
Congratulations Carlie!!! She is absolutely beautiful and what a head of hair!!! SO CUTE!!!
YAY! Look at all that HAIR... lucky! I always have baldies. Just think of all of the hair bows you will get to buy! ;)
Congratulations!
I totally agree about the epideral!. I wish my delivery could have gone that easily. My labor was nothing =, but delievery was a different story. Huess you can't have both
Post a Comment