
Brynlie is ten days old!! We took her to the doctor yesterday and she weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces! The girl is growing like crazy! I've already had to go through her clothes take out the newborn outfits that she doesn't fit into!! She is also 90th percentile for height.

And look who surprised us and flew out early! Grandma!!! My mom was supposed to fly out tomorrow, but since Brynlie came a week early, she switched her tickets so she could come out and help this week...and boy has she been a lifesaver!! She stays up with Brynlie at night, cooks, cleans, shops for groceries, runs errands... she's superwoman! I'm so grateful she's here!


Doesn't this picture remind you of the "princess and the pea"??

She is growing so fast and changing every day!!
7 comments:
She's beautiful! So glad you got some new photos up and so so happy you're mom made it out early (tell her we say hello)! I hope you're getting tons of rest now! Keep us updated when you can!
She's so adorable, I can't wait to see her, I am so glad your mom was able to come out and help. Get all the rest you can with her here. Take care and love the pictures. So fun.
Aw she is so precious! Congrats you guys, I can't wait to meet her. I'm so glad your mom made it, grandma's are seriously the BEST! love you
Oh, my goodness. She is PERFECT!!!! SOOOOOO happy for you two... and LOVE Grandma for the surprise. There is NOTHING better than having your mom there for help. Heaven on earth. Love you guys!
She is soo gorgeous!! That is so great that you have such a sweet mom to help you! Hope everything is going great!
She is absolutely beautiful!!! Its absolutely amazing how fast they grow!! I hope things continue going fabulous.
Adorable! I LOVE the princess and the pea picture. Your mom is so nice to come and help you! I can't believe she doesn't fit in some of her clothes already!!!
Post a Comment