Monday, November 2, 2009

More pictures!!

Here are a few more pictures from this past week... Brynlie is doing fantastic! She is our little bundle of joy. She slept for almost 6 hours straight last night! (That is not a normal occurence, don't be fooled). My recovery is going a bit slower than I would have expected, one of my stitches popped open and is taking along time to close up an heal, so I'm still laying around in my pajamas, so sorry about all the pictures in my pajamas! Someday I will wear normal clothes and get ready again! My mom left on Saturday, which was SUPER hard. She was an amazing superhero lifesaver, and we miss her so much already!

10 comments:

The Loesevitz Family - said...

She's is so adorable. I mean, seriously, ADORABLE!!!! I love seeing you and Rich with her!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, she is so perfect. Sorry you aren't feeling 100%! I hope you heal soon, you little one is so beautiful!

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

Tucker & Tiffany said...

Aww...those pictures just melt my heart. You look so happy.

gramsandgramps said...

What a beautiful family! What a thrill to see all of you.....continue to get better Carlie. It will happen, I know from experience. 33333 Grams

Casseron said...

She's just so adorable!!

Valgardson Family said...

She is getting so big already! She is so beautiful, you have the cutest little family. Let me know if there is anything you need. Take care.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

So so cute! Please let us know if you need anything! Love your pj's by the way! You look so good!

kalei and jake said...

Oh is she just the sweetest thing... Aw I can't wait to meet her!! You look so great Carlie- even with pajamas on! ha) She is so perfect and you guys look so happy. Love you guys!

Jody Weiss said...

If those are your PJ's you don't have to apologize about wearing them-you look great!!! And baby Brynlie is too cute! I love her hair! I wish she and Maddison could...lay there together; I guess they wouldn't really be playing yet. Maybe someday. Hope the recovery kicks into gear soon!