Loving all the pictures of the baby! She is darling. I would love to take your pictures! We are in Buffalo until Sunday. We can talk and figure out a time that works when we get back in town.
We are a little family of three living the wonderful student life--Rich is studying Audiology and I get to stay home and play with our little girl Brynlie every day. We are learning each day and enjoying the journey!
4 comments:
She is so beautiful Carlie!!
Such a precious little girl. I love all her dark hair! So cute!
Loving all the pictures of the baby! She is darling. I would love to take your pictures! We are in Buffalo until Sunday. We can talk and figure out a time that works when we get back in town.
I can't believe those cheeks. Brynlie is adorable! Thanks for letting me in on your world.
Post a Comment