Friday, November 13, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Bird

I'm sorry I'm posting so many posts lately...we've just had so much going on!! This past week, Rich's parents flew in to meet baby Brynlie. Their visit was short but oh so fun!




Rich teaching his dad about the inside of the ear...


Brynlie loving having Grandma Bird read to her.







I wish we'd taken more pictures, but their visit just went by too quick!!
Brynlie will be one month on Wednesday, which is CRAZY!!! Oh, and I cannot believe it's almost Thanksgiving! It's been 65-70 degrees here which makes it hard to get into the Christmas spirit, and it definitely doesn't feel like Thanksgiving... any ideas on how to get a little holiday cheer when it's so warm outside? I've been listening to Christmas music and even watching Christmas movies but I'm still not feeling it this year. Maybe it's just been a little to chaotic at our house...

4 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

Try using festive scents around your house. you know, like pumpkin, cinnamon, peppermint etc. I think it makes the holidays seem closer.

Amy said...

How cute, love those pictures with her grandma. I agree, Bath and Body Works has a sweet cinnamon pumpkin scented wall plug in (or candle) that always makes me think of the holidays. Have you decorated yet?

Janine said...

I am so glad that you were able to spend a few days with Richard's parents!
Missing you tons,
Mom

Nelson and Suz said...

Cute, cute. I miss all of you! I'm sure it was just heavenly with Sharee and Alan. Keep the pictures coming! We LOVE them!!!