
I think Brynlie is happiest and most awake when she's in her tub. She LOVES taking a bath! We have a tummy tub, which is supposed to mimic the womb...it's like her own personal hot tub. She just sits in there with big wide eyes.


She propped her head up on her own...and I caught the end of a smile!


Catching the end of another smile.

This is the one and only picture I took on Thanksgiving...oops. We had a great break. Dinner with great friends, watching BYU beat the Utes, putting up Christmas decorations, and not a bit of homework. So relaxing!!! We missed our family like crazy but we're so grateful to have such wonderful friends out here!!

Yesterday we took Brynlie to church for the first time. These pictures pretty much sum up what she did the entire time. It was great! We are blessing her next week because her blessing dress (which was mine) already doesn't button around her neck...it won't be long before it doesn't fit her at all!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break!
2 comments:
Look at her chub! She is the cutest baby ever! Love the Christmas decorations, and I have never heard of that tub before, she looks cute in it though!
hey carcar!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!
-Devin logged in on moms log in
Post a Comment