
Well, here is this week in a nutshell. I was feeling pretty homesick, thinking of what I would be doing at home-probably crafts with my mom, so Richard was cute and told me he would do a craft with me! I decided to compromise and do gardening instead, so we went and bought some flowers and potting soil and planted our own little flower garden--or at least a start!

So I decided today that I would make a countdown chain--it is three-fold--countdown until my mom comes next month, countdown until Rich's parents come in October, and countdown until we go home for Christmas!!! I was very excited about it, until I finished and realized how LONG it was! It was a little depressing...

Mom, this is the day you come!

We had a great week. Rich started school, and he is very excited about the white lab coat with his name embroidered on it that he gets to wear. (Pictures to come) We had the missionaries over last night for pizookies, and this week we are having some investigators over for a discussion. We are really excited!
3 comments:
Carlie! I LOVE the flowers, and yes, they are MUM's. Now I want some--they are fantastic fall flowers.
I love the huge chain that shows "my day". See, it's not too far down the chain, huh? I also noticed that Richard hung the iron picture holder. I love it! Way to go Rich! I will see you in 3 1/2 weeks :)
Love you tons! 333 Mom
Oh Carlie Barley Fe-Fi-Fo Farley! I'm so exited for you and Richskies to come visit us on Christmas. We all love you so very mush. Ty & Dev
Wow, You said your count down chian was cool, but wow! It's beautiful! I wish you could have rubbed off your artistic ability more on me :) But you tried... haha!
Post a Comment