Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

My mom's birthday is tomorrow (Sept. 1) and I just wanted to post the top ten things that I love/miss about her:

10-She is always there for me to talk to
9-Sometimes I think we share the same mind
8-She is the funnest person to shop with in the whole wide world
7-Whenever I am having a hard day, she always comforts me and cheers me up
6-She counsels me and has wisdom beyond her years
5-I miss our morning walks/talks
4-I miss going grocery shopping (Walmart makes me miserable, especially alone)
3-She is the best mom to me and my brothers
2-She has sacrificed so much for me and for our family
1-She is the greatest example to me of charity and love, and I hope I can someday be like her!

I love you mom, happy birthday!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Oh Carlie, that was the best present I could have ever gotten. Thank you, thank you! I love you so much!
Mom