Sunday, August 17, 2008

18 Holes on Foot

On Saturday I had my first golfing experience, and let me tell, it was a long one! We went with our new friends, Dieter and Jody, and we golfed 18 holes all on foot! That's right, no cart! We opted to walk to save money, and let me tell you, the golf cart is worth it!!! Other than the aching legs and feet, it was way fun. I never got close to par, but it was fun to look for golf balls with Jody!


I never thought the 18th hole would come!

4 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Wow Richard that is one good looking swing! ha ha hope all is well in Louisville! So you guys moving back to Utah yet? We miss you guys.

kalei and jake said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! WE SURE MISS YOU THOUGH!! Your house looks so cute and it looks just like home. It looks so great with the new paint and all, you guys are amazing. I hope we can come soon to visit, there's no on like the Bird's!! Love you guys

Lindsey said...

holy cow, what talented little golfers you two are :) I'm so glad that your are getting out and having fun. But I must admit, I miss you guys so much! Just don't forget about me... or else you will be in so much trouble! So ya, glad your having fun, I love you both!

Brett and Lex said...

Haha so funny!! You're a good sport! I have never played golf before!